Thursday, August 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Baby Bother!

The Birthday Boy! 

Just a quick post to commemorate the advancing age of my babiest bother. We celebrated Tim’s 45th birthday on July 31st with a group ride around the lake and a stop for double scoop ice cream waffle cones. (Birthday calories are free, right?!) We splurged on take-out pizza from South Shore Pizza for dinner. (Birthday calories again!) And then finished the day with brownies baked on the Traeger grill (Yumm. Did I mention birthday calories are free?? J). The evening’s entertainment was a game of Cards Against Humanity, a lovely campfire and stargazing.  Not our normal camping fare, but a wonderful fun day. Happy Birthday Tim! Love you!


FYI - I have a post all ready to go about our Mt. Thielsen hike, but I want to post LOTS of pictures and I'm running through our data plan at an alarming rate. I'm hoping to hit a Starbucks tomorrow so I can mooch some free WiFi

No comments:

Post a Comment